Looking for something fun to do?! Love food?! Check out all of these upcoming food events around RVA brought to you by Richmond Magazine:
- Que Pasa Festival, Canal Walk (June 11): After a pandemic hiatus, the annual event that celebrates Hispanic and Latin American cultures is back.
- Oyster Jam, The Veil Brewing Co. Funkhaust Cafe (June 11): Throw a few back, including special cellar pairings, during the Richmond debut of Salty Bottom Blue oysters.
- The Richmond Night Market, 17th Street Farmers Market (June 11): Live music, 40 vendors, food trucks and shopping under the stars
- Unlocking RVA Brunch on the Plaza, Kanawha Plaza (June 12): The outdoor brunch that’s been described as “family reunion meets backyard cookout”
- Make It a Double With Shelly Sackier, Reservoir Distillery (June 12): The author discusses her latest work about her whiskey journey, plus bourbon pairings.
- Jake’s Trip to Italy Tasting, Jardin (June 12): Explore unique vintages from the Piedmont region.
- Sicilian Summer, Pizza Bones (June 14): The carb-centric pop-up Pasta Cultura returns with classic street food and pasta, bottles from the motherland, and dolci.
Whatever you decide to do, there’s one thing for certain: there’s no shortage of good food and drinks in RVA! Enjoy!